When Is It Your Turn?
I know you are super busy and your life is full juggling your busy schedule, people that count on you, and all the commitments you need to fulfil. Often your personal needs take a backseat to your to-do list or the demands of others.
It can feel like you’re on a hamster wheel racing around in circles trying desperately to fulfil all the obligations and expectations.
You struggle to say no and worry about letting others down and what they will think. So the heady mix of anxiety and guilt fuels you on even though you feel completely exhausted and overwhelmed.
Despite your best efforts there just doesn’t seem to be much light at the end of the tunnel, and the relentless pressure to perform, please and do it all perfectly is too much.
You know there has got to be more to life than this ‘rinse and repeat’ rut you are in. You know it deep in your heart.
You often dream of escaping. Of a happier, lighter life free from all the things that are weighing you down. One that includes your needs too (if you can just figure out what they are).
You know you have to make some changes before you reach breaking point but there’s a problem…
- You feel so exhausted and overwhelmed and just don’t know where to start.
- You struggle to make time for yourself because you can’t say no to others.
- You feel relentless pressure to do it all, get it right, be indestructible, have your shit together and look good doing it!
- You’re the one that helps others so asking for help is like admitting you can’t cope and what will people think?
- You aren’t good at talking about yourself and are worried if you will be able to open up to a stranger.
- You are concerned about committing to something and then not liking it, it not working or that it will all be too much.
This coaching programme meets you where you are. It provides the clarity, support and space for you to offload, re-energise and take care of yourself, so you can continue taking care of the things that are important to you.
Hi, I’m Amy.
I specialise in empowering people with the tendencies to please others (more than themselves) and over-give to become responsibly selfish. Because that’s how you create a life that strikes a balance between caring for others and honouring your needs too.
- I believe that life is easier when we find the courage to be true to ourselves, and this, for me, is real freedom.
- I believe that self-care is more than massages and bubble baths. Real self-care is doing what’s right, not necessarily what’s easy, leaning into the discomfort rather than numbing it, and prioritising your needs at least as much as everyone else’s!
- I believe that the foundation of happiness to really know who you are and that who you are (right now) is more than enough.
You don’t have to know how to change the things that are making you unhappy. Wanting to change is enough, and coaching with me will help you to figure the rest out.
Are you ready to make yourself a priority and give yourself the care and attention you so easily give to others?
Good! You’ve found the right place.
On where you are, the experiences that got you there, and how you’d like it to change.
Your power, set healthy boundaries & create more time & energy to build a life you love.
Your thoughts, feelings and actions to identify what is holding you back.
Learn how to be kinder to yourself and build better relationships with others.
Yourself, your inner wisdom and the things that light you up and energise you.
Grow your courage, confidence & an unshakeable belief that who you are is more than enough.