When Is It Your Turn?
I know you are busy and ambitious and your life is full. Your superpower is juggling your busy schedule, people that count on you, and the commitments you need to fulfil. Often your personal needs take a backseat to your to-do list or the demands of others.
It can feel like you’re on a hamster wheel racing around in circles trying desperately to fulfil all the obligations and expectations.
Despite your best efforts there just doesn’t seem to be much light at the end of the tunnel, and the relentless pressure can feel overwhelming. You know there has got to be more to life than this ‘rinse and repeat’ rut you are in. You know it deep in your heart. You dream of a happier, lighter life that feels good on the inside, not just looks good on the outside.
You have to make some changes before you reach breaking point but there’s a problem…
- You just don’t know where to start.
- You feel exhausted from juggling everything.
- You are so busy and stressed you haven’t got the time or energy to take on even more.
- You feel relentless pressure to do it all, get it right, be indestructible, have your shit together and look good doing it!
- You’re the one that helps others so asking for help is like admitting you can’t cope and what will people think?
- You aren’t good at talking about yourself and are worried if you will be able to open up to a stranger.
- You are concerned about committing to something and then not liking it, it not working or that it will all be too much.
This coaching programme meets you where you are. It provides the clarity, support and space for you to offload, re-energise and take care of yourself, so you can continue taking care of the things that are important to you. It comes with a 30 day money back guarantee so if you aren’t happy or change your mind, I’ve got you.
Hi, I’m Amy.
I specialise in helping busy people with the tendency to put others’ needs above their own to become responsibly selfish. Because that’s when you get to live a life that feels good for the unique individual that you are.
- I believe that life is easier when we find the courage to be true to ourselves, and this, for me, is real freedom.
- I believe that self-care is more than massages and bubble baths. Real self-care is doing what’s right, not necessarily what’s easy, leaning into the discomfort rather than numbing it, and prioritising your needs at least as much as everyone else’s!
- I believe that the foundation of happiness is to really know who you are and that who you are (right now) is more than enough.
You don’t have to know how to change the things that are making you unhappy. Wanting to change is enough, and coaching with me will help you to figure the rest out.
Are you ready to make yourself a priority and give yourself the care and attention you so easily give to others?
Good! You’ve found the right place.
On where you are, the experiences that got you there, and how you’d like it to change.
Your power, set healthy boundaries & create more time & energy to build a life you love.
Your thoughts, feelings and actions to identify what is holding you back.
Learn how to be kinder to yourself and build better relationships with others.
Yourself, your inner wisdom and the things that light you up and energise you.
Grow your courage, confidence & an unshakeable belief that who you are is more than enough.